Sandblasting or also known as carving in a flat surface.
Our craftsmen is able to create an infinite number of effects in sandblasted glass and any flat surface.
We transform any existing glass window, door, mirror, stone, tile, wood, and shower into a beautiful elegant transformed work of art.
Beautiful designs have been made incorporating ‘edge lighting’ using lights for an even more spectacular effect.
* Is a technique done with a special high speed machine that bombards the
glass panel with sand.
* Its own versatility helps to create depths or achieve 2D or 3D effects.
* The possibility to produce opaqueness from light to medium to heavy is the
most used technique to produce elegance.
* Any design can be made with this beautiful technique.
* An abrasive technique is used to create a frosted look.
THIS IS OUR EZ PROCESS
- The customer (homeowner) or the referral (a realtor) gets in touch with us by email or by filling out the “contact us” form explaining the need.
- In the mean time, the office will contact you to schedule an appointment to gather measurement(s) onsite.
- Our company will provide you a quote by the end of the next business day by email, text or phone call.
- When you are ready to place the order, a written form is needed like an email or a text saying that you accept the quote (number assigned) and would like to place the order.
- In the case the quote request a 50% deposit, We must collect it before placing the order.
- Regarding the quote that doesn’t need a deposit, the payment must be made on the day of installation (or at closing if the house is for sale).
- Once the order is in and ready for installation, We will notify you by email, text or phone call and we will offer you the next available date available.
- On the installation day, a payment must be present
(Verify the type of payments we accept before the order is placed)
- At the end of the service, you will receive an email or text thanking you for allowing us to serve you and also if you like to provide a feedback about your experience with our company.
It will be posted in this website under the “reviews” tab.
We like you to have THE BEST experience ever!
To contact us faster, please fill out this form here.